The RMCProfile version 6 package can be downloaded here. The current version is 6.5.2, this includes several bug fixes and enhancement, including both BVS and distance window information can now be supplied in the .dat file. Just in case we broke something else version 6.5.1 can be downloaded here.
Version 6.5 is actually a major update as it merges the previous version with and EXAFS version, so just in case it has bugs version 6.4.8c can still be downloaded here.
To install RMCProfile on an Windows XP machine:
- Unzip the file once it has downloaded ).
- Then copy the whole RMCProfile folder to a more permanent home, such as c:\RMCProfile. The folder should contain four folders (Examples, Manual, exe and tutorial) and a file called RMCPRofile_setup.bat.
- To run the program double click on the RMCProfile_setup.bat file. This should bring up a command prompt window called RMCProfile.
- To get started open the rmcprofile_tutorial.pdf file in the tutorial folder and follow the instructions. For more detailed information the RMCProfile manual can also be found in the manual folder or here.
To install RMCProfile on an Windows Vista machine:
- The instructions above should work but unzip the file and folder permission could cause problems.
- If you use the free xserver Xming there is a known problem using atomeye that we are looking into
- We are aiming to up date these instruction soon, so please check back.